Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aunt Phyllis' Famous Thankgiving Dressing...

For years (mostly my adult years), Mimi made this delicious dressing for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can barely think of a holiday passing without making this or having it. I am sure she pulled it out of one of her MANY cookbooks but her daughters have renamed it "Aunt Phyllis' Famous Dressing".

I am not really one that's fond of the holiday foods...you could grill out hamburgers for all I care...but if I have to eat Turkey...this dressing makes the whole holiday to me.

I just finished preping it to cook it tomorrow. I can't wait to "go back home" when I put it in my mouth...

I think Mimi thought cheese could make just about anything better and toss in some yummy ground sausage...you have some melt in your mouth "yum"!!!!

Here is the recipe if you'd like to try it: (click on it to make it bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment