Monday, September 14, 2009

So I bought this crock pot....

Crock Pot from Kohl's.

I have been eyeing and well REALLY wanting this crock pot for a while now...it was on MAJOR sale at Kohl's but all they had left was the display...and they would not sell it to me...that's how desperate I was to get this thing...anyhow...

Last Saturday, I broke down and bought it. I LOVE it. I bought it for $29.99. I've only used it once...we'll actually Chad used it to cook a deer roast...yummy!!! It is like my friend calls it..the cadillac...of crockpots. The reason I liked it at first is it matched my other appliances so I felt like I could leave it out on the counter...hoping...maybe I would use it more.

I am scouring for recipes now so when we go grocery shopping...I can plan meals. This way maybe Chad will actually not have to cook when he gets home...

Anyhow...just wanted to share...my exciting new crock pot with you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment