Monday, June 29, 2009

What's the blog all about?

We'll I was putting too many side items in my homeschool blog so I thought I would start a new one. Hum...what will this one include:

1. My Sewing Projects: Some of you know that my 2nd Mom passed away last summer. This was an intense summer of caretaking for her as well as my children. Her cancer came quickly and took her quickly. The sting is still very much here. Anyhow...I inherited her sewing machine and have began to do little projects here and there. Each time I used her sewing machine , I think...she would be so proud. I've always wanted to sew but lacked the confidence to figure it out on my own. So there ya go...

2. My ramblings about life, crafts I insist on making, and just ongoing projects I am tackling because life is too short to wait til tomorrow!

3. Whatever else evolves here...who knows what the Lord will give me to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment