Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going home

Our family made our first trip back home since everything last summer. My anxiety level was at very high levels. When I arrived....everything came rushing back to memories of last summer. It was hard to face it. Here...I can move...fast...to keep from feeling the pain of loss...but there...it was in my face and I had to face it.

I failed to live in the Spirit as I had really hoped I would. I wasn't prayed up or Bible fed like I should have been and I know that had everything to do with it. My flesh overcame me with aggravation, irritation, anxiety and stress.

I wanted to be different, but I didn't take the steps necessary to prepare. I am thankful that my family was understanding and My God is forgiving and gives me a new start. I want a new start. I want to heal from these hurts and pray that God will help me do this. I know that God needs me to move on so I can serve Him and my family like I should. Praying for His healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment